Friday, January 29, 2010

YAY





...today has started out on the right foot. I woke up about 11:30am, looked outside and the beautiful sun, and walked down the hall to the kitchen to make cheese eggs. :) I saw the sun amidst the snow-covered trees, and it was such a delightful sight! I was sure I wouldn't see the sun until Monday or Tuesday... but thankfully I was wrong!

We exchange students tried our hand at sledding for the first time here in Sweden the other night... and, well, wish I could say it was as fun as it sounded. We didn't begin trying to create paths and such until about 10pm. I went down one hill which was actually pretty fun, but everyone else was dissatisfied so we moved further down hill towards the school. We were unsuccessful, yet again. Hopefully we'll figure out a really great path soon, but we did figure out that the IKEA bags did not work as we'd heard they did. I may go find a cheap sled sometime soon.

Anywho, I am going to post pics of the sun and snow today. :)




1 comment: