Friday, January 15, 2010

Stockholm, Night One

Shopping Center

Haha, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs advertisement on right.
Dressing for the IceBar
IceBar Experience, don't get the wrong idea!
First night's dinner. :)

Outside my hotel room
Shopping centers... already closed by 7pm. Sad day. :(
Well, I decided to get out and explore a little bit this evening. People were walking around everywhere. I walked down from the hotel, and I was so hungry for food. It had been about 9 hours since breakfast. So... dinner.. well, where did I enjoy my first dinner? ....BK. I had my mom guess and she didn't even think about BK being Burger King, hahaha. I enjoyed some Chicken Nuggets with fries and Sprite Zero. I enjoyed walking around afterwards. As I was walking, I stumbled across a place called, "An Ice Experience Impossible to Expect." Well, this made me think of the Ice Hotel, so I walked in and took a tour of it... wow, it was COLD in there! They gave me a hooded coat to wear and everything. Here's some pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Woo Woo!!! Love the pics! Keep it coming! Details Details!! Lets see that tiny hotel room! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics gal! you look like an Eskimo gettin ready for the icebar. lol!

    ReplyDelete