Friday, January 15, 2010

Stockholm

Well, I'm just getting to my hotel. It is so little! I mean, I guess it's enough space for just me, but I'm so used to the American hotels.... I'll have to upload pictures in a bit. The snow is so pretty. It's like a couple weeks ago when all the trees were so white... Winter Wonderland. I'm looking forward to having that around for a while. It's not so cold here, actually. I didn't even have to wear my coat. Well, it didn't help that the taxi was so toasty! I was frying in there. Anywho, time for a shower I suppose... almost 24 hours later. I plan on resting most of the day, but I'll have Skype up for anyone who would like to chat. :)

Oh, my student mentor met me at my hotel, so he was kind enough to help me take things to my room. We're meeting again tomorrow to head over to my flat, I'm so ready for a place of my own to unload. It'll be nice not having to drag around these bulky bags, pillows, backpack, and such.

Ya'll take care, and I'll post again later. Maybe I'll get out and take pictures. :)

2 comments:

  1. So happy you are in Sweden safe and sound! Post lots of pics! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so glad you made it over there safely! im so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete