Friday, January 8, 2010

6 Days

Hello! Well, I was lucky to have just had Christmas and my birthday, so I am slowly getting what I will need for Sweden together. I now have some new snow boots that have been wonderful and keep my feet very cozy so far. I'm getting used to the cold weather and snow here in the States, and I'm beginning to like getting all bundled up! :) I have several new accessories, too. Very exciting. Now time to pack. I still need to get some space bags and such to maximize my luggage capacity. I am able to bring 2 bags, 50lb. and 70lb. Hope that will store all of my things!

Cassidy (my sis) may have her baby anytime, and to top it all off her daughter that's already in the world was just admitted to the hospital. I assume she's a bit dehydrated since she hasn't been drinking anything. Hopefully they'll make her better quick!

Crazy, crazy. Anyway, I'll report back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment