Sunday, March 14, 2010

Headed Home!




So let me fill you in on what I know, being nearly 5000 miles away: My nephew, the newest, Corbin (almost 7 weeks old) has developed Pneumonia on his right side, with something developing on the left. He is now on the ventilator, first picture. The soonest I can get home is tomorrow, Tuesday. He is in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at our local hospital. Because his conditioned has really worsened, I am headed home to be with everyone. He has a central line in (through an artery) because they couldn't get an IV in for his fluids. He went for at least 36 hours without a bottle, so no wonder they couldn't find a vein to stick him. Poor baby was poked so many times, my sister said his arms were black and blue.

He had to have a blood transfusion today, and they have taken at least 2 Chest X-rays, that I know of. He is on two very strong antibiotics. We're hoping and praying he will soon be on the road to recovery! Please pray for Corbin!

I am looking forward to meeting my precious nephew, and God willing, he will be better soon! Prayers are welcomed and greatly appreciated during this time. Here is two pictures of him and his very sweet mommy.

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment