Sunday, February 21, 2010

Missing Rome already






Well, my friend Chelsea and I went to Rome for 5 days over last weekend... we missed our flight on Monday so we had an enjoyable 5 days there! I must say I was quite happy to have an extra 2 days there.. Mostly because I loved the gelato so much (I guess most of you saw the pic). I wasn't quite ready to hurry back to the large amounts of snow here. Right now outside the sun is shining, it's flurrying a bit, and it is 5deg F... I think I will refrain from going out today if I can help it! My mom comes in 11 days! I'm really excited. I think we will go to Berlin for a few days! Looking forward to some real schnitzel!

I don't even feel like I have classes this semester. It's crazy! I have one class a week, which this week I had to miss due to missing the flight. The teacher was very understanding, and we are actually able to miss one class so it worked out fine.
COLOSSEUM, ARCH OF CONSTANTINE, LAST: CASTEL SAINT'ANGELO

1 comment: